Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hey cruiser.....

I'm am Taylor and used Tnsabellacruiser........I love lots cruising manys years for cruise so I am know about that and my first blog and I have my video has many kind cruise what I know this My first time cruise back in 2002 I was on Carnival Inspiration from port of NOLA I think was fun and enjoy on the cruise it is great of voyage i has Carnival 7 cruise and NCL 2 cruise from NOLA and Galveston that fun on cruise that wonderful travel from cruise and I love isalnd is Cozueml and Jamaica many time from cruise but I love that

Enjoy my blog and happy sailing

HORN FUNNEL!!!!

I will update for my blog for weekly.....thanks ya!

14 comments:

  1. This is gonna' take a while isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to read more! I love cruising too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this is a joke, it isn't funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep writing about your passion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job, Taylor.... Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant wait to read about your adventures Taylor. I have seen your youtube videos also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand your cruise passion...I Love to cruise, too!
    Looking forward to reading about your adventures =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. best blog in the business!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like cruise too.i cruise soon too.Blog I should too,seem like it be fun..

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a girl that loves cruising as much as the next person. No one is twisting your arm to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denise from Cruise CriticJune 8, 2012 at 8:42 AM

    Hi Taylor! I love to cruise too and I am sure I will love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Taylor! I hope you'll start posting on your blog again! You find the best photos and news on Carnival cruises! I enjoy your posts on CruiseCritic. :-)

    ReplyDelete